Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Current needs

At the moment, I have been very blessed with regular support and have almost all the finances that I would've liked when I budgeted my expenses.

I do have a bit of a deficit, however, because I am still recovering from my trip home for Christmas. Various other costs have come up as well (partly due to me being blonde and doing things like running a car into a pole), and at the moment I am in need of about $1000. 

I am pursuing a few areas where I'd be able to work a bit for this money, but won't be able to cover it all in that way. 

If you are able to help me out with this amount at all, or would be interested in supporting me regularly, there are details on this site as to how you can do this on the left hand side of this blog.

Blessings!

Caitlin

No comments: