Sunday, January 18, 2009

New way to Donate

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years as God guides me into steps that require a lot of faith. 

I have a new way that people can send support to me, which is tax deductible! I have an account with YWAM in Tyler, TX, and my money will go through them and then be sent to me. This is also a way to stay accountable to the government as far as taxes go. 

So, here is how to donate:

1. For either one-time, or monthly support, you can send checks to YWAM Tyler. DO NOT put my name on the check, but send a separate not with my name on it. They will send you a receipt and an envelope to send your next donation in, so it is a good reminder if you are supporting me monthly. Send to:
Accounting Department
PO Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000 (USA)

2.  If you do want to support me monthly, you can have automatic withdrawals from your bank account. Click here for a form to fill out and send back to YWAM. 

Please email me with any questions regarding support (or anything else)
Blessings!

No comments: