Monday, January 21, 2008

Current Financial Needs

Thank you so much for being willing to support me through prayer and finances. I have already been blessed by so many generous donations.
At this time, I am receiving from my church roughly enough to cover the money I have to pay to the base (we call it our ministry commitment), which covers food and lodging here. That is $ 60 AUD per week (about $50 USD). I am applying for a new visa and the total cost of that will be about $ 600 AUD($515 USD). I do, of course, have various other living expenses, and will be needing money for the outreach I'll be going on in June and July, which will probably be around $3000. So, all of that taken into consideration, it would be really great if I were able to have about $400 more a month coming in, especially to be able to save towards the outreach. 

So, I would like to ask you to pray about possibly committing to supporting me monthly. If I had 15 families contributing $30/month, that would be more than what I need. 

If God does call you to support me, you can donate one of two ways. Checks can be sent to my home address and my parents will make sure it gets into my account:
21211 Imperial Ave
Forest Lake, MN 55025

You can also donate by credit card through our website, ywamsa.org.au, and even make it automatically charge your card monthly. 

I am truly blessed by all of your prayers and the support I've already been given, bless you all!

No comments: